Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mister Bunny

Hey y'all! Oi vey, I'm so sorry for the delay! My classes started up full swing last week, and all of my homework is online - which has produced an eye strain and eye sensitivity....therefore, I had to go to the eye doc and get prescription glasses to be worn until it goes away. But for now, I have some "readers" as we call em that seem to be helping and let me see my laptop again!! I have several good posts coming up...it's just finding the time to sit down and write them out.


Eitherwho! For today, I will share my little bunny friend that I have finished. I started crocheting this little guy a long time ago, but got to a stopping point and moved on to other projects, as you can see. However, I found him again recently and just had the urge to get ahead and get it over with - I have to finish making his little arms and legs!

 
This is what the poor guy looked like when I hit my stopping point previously. I decided he needs arms and legs! 




And Alas! The finished results. All of which took merely an hour. 

 

This little guy can be found at http://lionbrandyarn.com :)
Enjoy!!
  Simply Jenn
P.S. I'm planning on making some Valentine bunnies (using this pattern) for our Etsy shop and for an Easter Craft Bizzar my family will be attending. Just so you know ;)

1 comment: