Thursday, January 10, 2013

Gumdrop Slouchy Hat

     Soooo I am NOT  a hat person! I can hardly ever find a hat or even style of hat that fits my head, isn't itchy, and is cute. But, I've been seeing these "slouchy" hats all over the place....and thought maybe, just maybe, I'll like them..maybe they'll fit. Therefore, I found a quick and easy hat pattern, and yesterday in a One-Night-Wonder moment, I found the beauty and comfort of a slouchy hat.
    These are perfect for when you don't have time to do something to your hair and just need to run out the door! Just toss it off, tilt it just so, and off you go. They compliment tons of outfits, from jeans and a cute tee to a skirt and blouse.
 
 

  The following pattern is copywrited, however you can still use it for your own person use and enjoyment :)
 
The pattern calls for chunky yarn and a size J crochet hook, however I used the brand "I Love This Yarn" and a size I hook, and I think it turned out just fine.

http://www.gleefulthings.com/blog/?p=640

Love,
  Simply Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment