Sunday, August 1, 2010

Friends

This is a picture of me and one of my best friends, dancing at Leadership Lab. We placed first in the Talent Show for our spectacular dancing! This friend of mine is always here for me, lifts me up in my darkest times, and makes me smile at hilarious memories that are almost like private jokes and still make us crack up laughing no matter how bad our day was.
People need friends like this; loyal, uplifting, and slightly hilarious.
When you're feeling as if no one cares, a good friend is always there.
People can be that way-but people can also tear you down. There is one Friend who sticks closer than a brother, never leaves your side, and will always love you more than anything else in this world. That, my friend, would be God. He will always be your Bestest Friend...He will never leave your side...His will raise you up.
Have you heard the song, "You Raise Me Up"? It is truly an amazing song, and I love it so much. Every time I listen to it, I instantly am in awe of God, and so totally aware of how real He really is.
Let God be your Best Friend, and you will go farther than anyone else in this world.
~Simply Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment