Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Twelve Random Things

Hmmm, 12 random things about me.

1. My current favorite songs are Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield and Old Time Rock'n'Roll by Bob Segar. I also loooooove oldies, like Elvis, Danny & The Juniors, The Temptations, Roy Orbison, and the like!

2. I received my first kiss from my favorite horse. =P

3. My hair is so crazy/curly/kinky that my mom's new nickname for me is Medusa.

4. I may seem all sweet and innocent, but watch out because I'm sweet AND sassy-just like my famous cinnamon rolls.

5. I love being in the kitchen, and crocheting makes me happy.

6. One of my favorite things to do is sing on our barn roof, looking out over the farm, with my voice soaring to the sky.

7. Guitar is my latest fad, and I'm doing quite well with it.

8. I hate painting my fingernails-the stuff never comes off!!

9. If you see me with a bad of Twizzlers in hand, watch out! We go crazy together like Lick'n Stick stickers!

10. One of my passions is ballroom dancing-I can't live without it!

11. I love this saying, "Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass; It's about learning to dance in the rain!" If you haven't guessed already, I L-O-V-E dancing/singing in the rain!

12. Although I'm a preacher's kid, I am also HUMAN! I'm soooo not perfect, no matter what people say.

Well, here's twelve random things about me-very random. Hope you enjoyed!
~Simply,
       Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment