Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kitty Love


Although these are some old pictures, they are adorable, in my opinion, as well as some of my favorites.. We originally had three cats, one boy, two girls, but the two girls had kittens last year, and two of the four who survived were given to friends of ours, and the remaining two kept.
There's just something about a kitty, all cuddly and warm, that can lift a person's spirits. Their purr brings smiles to all, their coziness and ability to lounge around on our laps brings comfort, their soft fur and mischievous eyes bring joy and happiness. Of our five cats, my favorite was the black male, Licorice. Before he ran off as a tomcat, I could sling him over my shoulder, bury my face in his neck, and he would be purring louder than a freight train, perfectly content. To all our kitty lovers out there-enjoy your pets today!
~Simply Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment