Monday, July 5, 2010

Learning the Guitar

Hey y'all!
  This past week I've been working on learning the guitar-and I'm doing awesome! There's just something ever so comforting and peaceful about strumming a chord on the guitar, no matter what tempo or strum pattern-and it soothes my soul. I've played piano since I was a little girl, and I definitely am better at guitar than I ever was at piano, even though I've only played guitar for about a week. Amazing, when someone finds one of their true talents, an area they can really shine it, every sees it. Everyone can tell they've found a true joy, a true happiness, because it's written all over their face, for the world to see. That's how it is when I strum my Daddy's guitar, a big black Yamaha. Have you found your true talent? The thing that makes you shine and be truely vibrant? If not, I encourage you to do so, for you will be ever so glad when you do. =)
~Simply Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment