Friday, July 2, 2010

Leadership Lab

Leadership Lab; that was such a fun time last week! Dances for two of the thee nights, challenge games, a banquet, D-9 Officer Elections, fun with friends, and a lifetime of memories. On the Sharp Thinkers dance night, people who wanted to dressed up like nerds. =P We had a contest for it, and I was the First Place Best Dressed Nerd. The day we had a banquet where awards were handed out, and I was awarded the "Most Likely To Be On The Runway!" I was so excited, I didn't stop smiling that whole night! At the Talent Show that evening, me and my best friend danced Triple Swing to "I'm In" by Keith Urban, swiveling and doing the tuck-in-turns and twirling and doing the walks-an-kicks, we had a blast! We were so excited when the judges said we placed first! I learned several new challenge games and ice breakers, and gained many new and wonderful friends. I'm planning to attend the one-day Leader College in August, hopefully see all my new friends again, and have a blast. My favorite part of Leader Lab was the dances, and staying up half the night eating chocolate and Chex Mix while acting delirious and being completely girley, I had soooo much fun! To all my D-9 friends out there, THANK YOU!
~Simply Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment