Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Birthday!!!

It's my birthday!

Birthdays always get me thinking, especially about how many years I've lived on this earth, although it doesn't seem possible at times. Have you ever thought about how life flies by so fast? It's hard to think that it's actually July-when it seems as if January was only yesterday. That's why it's so important to live life to the fullest-to make impulsive choices, like dying your hair purple...having delirious, chocolate-covered, Dr. Pepper-drenched Saturday nights with your best friends...crying over a sweet, sad movie...laughing till your sides are KILLING YOU when you watch "I Love Lucy" reruns-and never forgeting what it means to be an Christian. Life is too short not to be yourself-so BE YOURSELF!!! You're awesome just the way you are-no matter what other people tell you.

Live live to the fullest: I want you to live like you were dying, as if there was no tomorrow-and dream as if today would never end. This, is my blessing and prayer for you.

God Bless!
~Simply Jen

P.S. Check out the new link above in my Link Space called "More Beautiful You".

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope your day was fun! I miss you!
    Love,
    Butterfly

    ReplyDelete