Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Project!

      I decided to borrow one of my favorite books from the library! It's called Blueprint Crochet by Robyn Chochuto.



It mainly has adorable sweater patterns, but it all has to do with the art of blueprint crochet - following a crochet motif, instead of necessarily written out directions. I've made one of her sweaters before, but being so petite it's hard to find clothes that fit me - and even more so, make things that fit me. Soooo I'm going to try this adorable little sweater pattern, and see where it takes me...and whether or not I can find some modifications to make it fit attractively.

This picture shows the motif I'm working on, and you can get a glimpse of what the blueprint motif pattern looks like.




And this is what I hope the finished product will look like! :) Except in my color of choice, baby blue. 


 I hope y'all will enjoy my project updates throughout the crocheting process of this lovely garment :) And again, I apologize for the off-and-on blogging, it depends on my homework loads and what kind of crazy happens each day.
 Love always,
     Simply Jenn

1 comment: