Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Puppy Love

I made a Puppy Love hat!I give all credit for the pattern and inspiration to the blog "Repeat Crafter Me" found at this link: hthttp://www.repeatcrafterme.com/ :)
   Here's my little guy! I made it in the 6-9mo size. Hope you guys enjoy! And please get out the above mentioned website, it has tons of wonderful ideas!

Working on hat, just the beginning! So much fun, so much spinning.....
in circles. :)

 The hat is finished! Hooray for me! What's this you say?
There's more to make for play??

Earflaps come, earflaps go, see them fly, see them sew!


 And voila! Below you'll see, a Puppy Love hat, 
for you and for me. :)

Haha I hope you enjoyed my little pathway through my project process! I hope y'all enjoy making some Puppy Love hats for the little cuties on Valentine's Day.

Love,
  Simply Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment