Monday, May 3, 2010

Awesome Pictures! (in my opinion lol)













Hey y'all!
Here's some really cool pictures I wanted to share with y'all. Each picture I take means something to me, whether it be a happy memory...a moment to never forget...a cherished photograph...or simply a reminder of God's great beauty. Whatever it be, each picture is special to me. Do you cherish pictures? Do you look at each one, and remember all God has blessed you with...trials you have gone through...triumph over tribulations...joy peaking through your sorrows. Pictures are important to me, and I hope they are as special to you as they are to me. Hope you enjoy these pictures I've uploaded, I do!
Love y'all,
Simply Jen

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! Those are really pretty flowers and sunsets! We have begonias, oleanders, and amarylisses blooming at our house.
    ~Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The one is the pot is a petunia plant, and there's also a morning glory.
    Love ya!
    Simply Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are pretty, especially the buttercup!
    -Cake Baker

    ReplyDelete