Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday-feels good to be home

Hey y'all!
Oh my goodness, this past weekend has been just CRAZY! I've hardly been home since Wednesday, so many things to do and so many places to go! Well, I plan on getting some things done around the house...in the garden...about the barn...and just spend the day at home doing the things I love. I'm going to play with my lil' goaties, enjoy the sunshine, and work on some handcrafts. This summer is going to be busy and, as we can already tell, blazing HOT outside. I hope y'all have a great day, I'll blog some more tomorrow! =P
Love y'all!
Simply Jen,
your Goat Mama

3 comments:

  1. Which kitty is that one?
    ~Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Licorice, my favorite kitty. However, he ran away, I haven't seen him since winter =(.
    Simply Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm sorry, sweet Jen. :( I hope to see ya soon!
    ~Butterfly

    ReplyDelete