Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Beauty of Trees






Ever stopped to simply look at a tree? To me, trees are so beautiful, so majestic, so peaceful. Trees are so full of beauty! The way they sway in the wind...how the sunlight streams through their leaves on a bright day...how dew and raindrops daintily drip and drop, on and off the leaves at their own pace, creating music, harmony, and serenity.
Trees provide food for some animals, homes for others, and places of rest, of peace, of strength for people. One of my most favorite places in the world in up a tree; there I find hope...strength...peace...love...contentment.

There is where I pray...where I feel closest to God...my own special place with Him. We all need a place like that-a place where God is close and nothing else matters...a place to be loved by Him. If you haven't found that place today, I encourage you to do so, it will bring you the peace you are looking for and that you do deeply desire.
Simply,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment