Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Joy Inexpressible


1 Peter 1:8, "Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory."
 
I love this verse. It reminds me that seeing isn't believing - rather, believing is seeing. God may not be visible to the naked eye, however I do believe we each see Him in our own ways.

  For me, I see God in the sunset and sunrise, I feel Him when the breeze kisses my face and blows my hair, I sense His presence when I worship. I see His handiwork in a blossoming rose, I feel His hand holding mine when I am fearful. In everything I do, I try to see God. His face is not for us to see - He is too beautiful for our mere eyes to behold.

 Whenever you feel frustrated that you can't physically see God, look for Him in the details; know that believing is seeing. Having faith in what you cannot see strengths who you are, and allows your mind to be open to the infinite possibilities God can and may bring your way. He will fill you with a joy that is unspeakable, inexpressible to others, made complete in His glory.

   Love,
       Simply Jen

2 comments:

  1. Amen! God is in everything we see and everything we do, walking hand in hand with His children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sir He is :) Sometimes we need to be reminded of that, yes? Thank you for the comment my friend!
    -Simply Jen

    ReplyDelete