Monday, September 12, 2011

Winter

 
I don't know about y'all, but I sure am ready for weather like this again!! 
I'm ready to wake up to frosty lawns, chilly bedrooms, and hot cocoa. 
I'm ready to see my breath when I walk outside to do chores.
I'm ready to anticipate Christmas, and maybe even a few inches of unlikely snow!
 I'm ready for all that Winter reminds us of, ready for those old memories to sink in and be relished,
but even more so, I'm definitely ready to create some of my own :)
Are you ready for Winter?
-Simply,
 Jen

2 comments:

  1. Not at all ready for winter...it will be rainy and cold here. I do miss the winters we had when we lived in Russia. Fur coats, lined boots and leather gloves...the wardrobe was my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that sounds lovely! We haven't had rain in quite a while, stuck in a droubt. Thank you for sharing :)
    -Simply Jen

    ReplyDelete