Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Glimpse Inside of You

I've lately been discovering my gift of writing. Here is one of the poems I recently wrote, I hope y'all like it!!

A Glimpse Inside of You

A Glimpse inside of you is a gift,
a Treasure not forgotten.
  This Gift grows and transforms into
Thoughts, Wonder, Dreams.
                   
                    With each Thought my mind forms a question,
    burning with desire to be
voiced.
   
With each Wonder, a gentle stirring
begins inside, with hints of 
      feelings and curiosity, shy to be
expressed.

And with each Dream, my heart
        grows fonder, gently luring me to fall
more in love,
 with you.

And all of this began with just a
Glimpse, inside of you.

I wrote this keeping in mind what it's like to meet new people, to make new friends, and to learn more and more about people you know. Hope y'all liked it :)
-Simply Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment