Saturday, September 11, 2010

She who runs with Goats =)

 As I was playing and frisking with my babies, my Lil Nips, it hit me. I'm not a hugamongous horsewoman; I'm good with horses and I love them,, but something seems missing. Although I love fish, reptiles, and amphibians, something wasn't right. There's so many things I want to be good at; I want to be a good with horses...with people...with baking...with guitar playing...with handcrafts...with domestic chores.
        Although I can be good at and with these things, my true love is Goats. I'm She Who Runs With Goats, a Goat Mama. I am and always will be-there's no changin' that. I can still work with other animals and love them, but I'll always love my goats more. God showed me that today, when my sister bought her horse, Peppy; I was so bummed because although I love and work with horses, I dont have quite the connection she does. Then I went on a photo scout and landed in my goatie pen. I ran and played, kissed and snuggled, fed and frisked with my Lil Nips, and realied that I'm a Goat Mama, I truly am She Who Runs With Goats, and my new blog title is The Joys of a Goat Mam
Thank you God for Goats!!
-As always, I'm simply Jen
  

No comments:

Post a Comment