Sunday, September 19, 2010

I Love Music!

I love dancing, yes. I also love music-very very much! There seems to be a song for everything...a song that makes you happy....a song that makes you cry with bittersweet memories...a song that makes you glow like the sun on a warm fall day...a song that describes you perfectly....a song that always makes you feel alive again....a song that never fails to make you laugh hysterically....a song that describes awesome cowboys and/or country boys....a song about football....a song that draws you closer to God....a song that reminds you of God's promises...a song that makes you feel better about yourself....a song that brings to memory a tragic event; a historic event; a memorable occasion. There are so many songs out there, pretty much a song or two for everything. I don't know bout y'all, but when my day is going really bad, I plug into music, Christian, Country, or otherwise, and it helps make things better.
What kind of music do you enjoy the most?
-Simply Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment