Saturday, April 17, 2010

Random Thoughts and Pictures
















Here's some recent pictures of my gardens, some of the flowers are Rinniculas, an azalea, and some roses. I also posted some new pictures of my two girls, Willow and Genesis. I love photography, and my camera, a Sanyo T850 is so much fun to use! It's not the best brand or style, that would be Canon and/or Nikon, but I love taking pictures of God's creation, and all the blessings He gives me each and every day.


What about you? Do you give God the glory in all you do? Do you praise His name for every blessing? I try my best to remember these things, and to always let God know I love Him, and to thank Him for all the good and the bad that comes my way each day, and how He helps me survive through them, and strengthen my relationship with Him.


Love y'all!

~SimplyJen

No comments:

Post a Comment