Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Meanderings


My favorite, yellow roses with pink tints.


Go-Go Begonia

Borage in bloom.


Baby lemons, a promise for future yumminess!

Serene Hybiscuis, beautiful in their own way.

On my Monday Meanderings about the garden, I found some beautiful morning surprises that the rain brought me: yellow roses with pink tints. They're my favorite rose in the whole world! I also love hybiscuises, herbs, and other flowers too. A recent trip to the feed store allowed me a new addition to my garden: a Go-Go Begonia, its called. Big, hot pink blooms, with an occasional white and pink variegated blossom! So attractive and serene in it's own way, it draws beauty and adds uniqueness as well as a splash of color to my back yard. The back yard, is one of my many projects, as is the front. I've recently "got a raise" you could say with our gardens: I'm the landscape designer and gardener for our yards. I have herb and flower beds, trees that will grow and blossom beautifully, and a small settee between two crape myrtles, with pots of herbs set decoratively about it. I love it! It's so much fun, work, and brings so much satisfaction to the soul, to just sit and enjoy all the fruits of your labors. Do you like gardening? Do you enjoy relaxing in a garden, gazing at all the beauty around you, and just sensing God's presence? To me, that's the best thing ever, and one of my favorite pass times.

Enjoy the present, live for the future, and praise God-there's no other way to live!
~SimplyJen =)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have so many pretty pictures on here. Keep gardening!
    -Butterfly-

    ReplyDelete