Friday, April 1, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things :)

My favorite flowers! Top to bottom: hybiscuis, Sunblush Rose, and last but not least, the sweet and simple Gardenia. I spell hibiscuis with a 'y' instead of an 'i', I don't know why thought. I think it makes the word more unique, kind of like the flower. The Sunblush Rose has always been a favorite, a tie for first with hybiscuis flowers. I love the way the yellow rose has a tinge of pink along the petals, adding beauty and flare. The gardenia is sweet, simple, and a radiant beauty. The fragrance of this flower can be smelled all over the yard when our 7-ft bush is loaded with blossoms! I love the way they enhance any bouquet, and make a good dried flower potpourri.
  I just felt like sharing with you my favorite flowers, as it is spring and most of my flowers are blossoming gorgeously.
Love y'all,
   Simply Jen

2 comments:

  1. Lovely :) Absolutely beautiful. Praise the Lord Jesus for His blessings! Blog again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! God has given us so many blessings, one of which is definitely flowers :) I have a post I'm working on that should be up this afternoon or next.
    -Simply Jen

    ReplyDelete