Monday, April 4, 2011

Give Praise

 Ahh, daisies. They always seem so happy to see you! Yesterday, as I was planting this daisy (a trip to Producers Co-op always adds more beauties to my flower beds) I noticed their cheerfulness. However, I also noticed something else: the flower seems to be tilted heavenward. In the picture above, I see a beautiful daisy-but I also see God's creativity tilted back towards Him, giving Him praise.
      I was reminded that 'All God's creatures give praise'-and began thinking. Have I given Him praise today? Have I thanked Him for the beautiful daisy, for the azure sky above, for the way He always provides, even when I am too blinded by humanity?
     God often sticks these little reminders in front of me, to bring me closer to Him, and to remind me of what I should be doing.I should be giving praise in word, praise in song, and praise in my attitude. This little flower reminded me of so much, and every time I see a daisy I think "Give Praise". In your life, what reminds you to give praise?

-Simply Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment