Thursday, January 5, 2012

My 365 Challenge

This year I decided to set goals - of who I want to become, the person God wants me to be. One of my goals is to try something new or different EVERY DAY! No matter how "insignificant", small, or crazy and huge it might be!!
For starters:
* I brought in the New Year by roller blading all night at the Rainbow Roller Rink :)
* Monday the 2nd - my first day of Childwatch, what an experience!
* Tuesday the 3rd - I straightened my hair and wore it that way ALL DAY.
* Wednesday the 4th - I tried my dear friend's mom Ms. Silesia's "Green Drink" and learned some basic free running moves from my homie Matt!
*Today - I bathed...a CAT! And received a hot pink dress for homeschool prom in May from my darlin' friend Ms. Carolyn, can't wait to wear it!!

I challenge you to do something AMAZING and AWESOME with your new year, no matter how it began or where you are now. God is waiting on you to decide to LIVE, yet the choice is yours. What will you choose?
 Live Out Loud,
    Simply Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment