Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm Sorry

Hey y'all, 
   I'm so sorry I  haven't blogged in a very long time. Life has been catching up with me, and try as I might I haven't felt like/been able to find time to write posts. However, that's going to change, starting today. I will be gone Tues-Thurs, but should have some posts scheduled to pop up.
   I have discovered a love for writing and poetry last semester in my Engl 1302 class, in which we had to analyze poetry, authors, and so much more. I have written about three poems, and I would like to share them with you, and each new one I write.
    Just now, I wrote a poem about Unclaimed Treasures, and I'd like to share it with y'all. Please feel free to comment, but remember what I write is my opinion/what I believe, you don't have to agree with it or like it. Please respect that, I hope you enjoy my work.

 The Unclaimed Treasure
               By SimplyJen

I am an Unclaimed Treasure.
 I am a Child of God.
  I am strong, even on my weakest days--
   Because of You, I have strength.

I am an Unclaimed Treasure,
 Innocent, complete, pure.
  Waiting, waiting.

I am an Unclaimed Treasure.
 I am Unclaimed by man,
  and Treasured by God.

No comments:

Post a Comment