Monday, June 28, 2010

Sunlight

Ever see the way the sunlight streams through leaves like in the picture above? That's one of my favorite things about nature! I love the way the green leaves become translucent and shadowed, shining beauty and grace all around. I also love it when someone kicks up a bunch of dust or smoke from a fire, and you can clearly see the rays of the sun streaming down from heaven, shining their beauty and serenity to all you take a moment to see.
 I try every day to just stop for a minute...see all the beauty around me...thank God for it...and watch as His love for me and vice versa becomes deeper each time. It's impossible to see things like the picture above, and not know that our Awesome God created that-and just because He knew we'd love it. That's one thing I love most about my Savior, Jesus Christ.
Simply,
   Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment